Monday, February 15, 2010

Posting from WooWoo

I'm currently at the Woodrow Wilson Rehabilitation Center. No, it's not a correctional facility, despite the name. No, I'm here for a life skills/independent living course, where I will be until April. So, unless I say otherwise, that's where I'll be until then. Thankfully, I still have Internet access.

Anyway, my novel was going well until I hit a considerable snag. I know how I want to end this story, but I have no idea how to get there from here. I want my heroine to be tempted by evil, but I don't know when. In addition, for her to be tempted, she will need a good reason, and I can't seem to think of one for her to abandon her teacher, albeit temporarily. So, for now, I'm stuck. I'm trying to write an outline before I do any more prose, but I just can't seem to get out of this hole I've dug.

No comments:

Post a Comment